New in Insa Q3 versions
Performance Report & DevelopmentReleases
- Money Weighted Performance evaluated daily and added to the report
- Valuation and Performance with Historical Performance Money Weighted Added
- Currency analysis block showing side-by-side current exposure and exposure with forex forward deals
- Possiblity to aggregate transactions when for the same deal bank sends multiple execution lots
- Possiblity to filer based on Investor Classification FIDLEG and Investor Classification MIFID
Try out Insa Online
You are already using Insa? try our Insa Online now! No instalation, on one click, all key functionality wherever you go.
Ask our team for login accreditations.Read more
Our intern ticketing system. You can enter your feature requests, questions or problems you have encountered while using Insa.Submit ticket
A Published collection of articles about Insa Software, it includes answers to frequently asked questions and how-to guides.User Library
With so many options and constant improvements you may find our free video tutorials useful.Watch now
Remote Support Tool is an instant solution enabling Insa support team to see customer's desktop over the internet and gain secure remote control.
No installation, configuration or maintenance is required. The solution is secure since connection must be initiated from customer and unique eight digits number is generated for each session. Connections are encrypted with SSL using strong 128-bit encryption. When you click the remote support link you will be asked to enter the session access code which will be given to you over the phone.Connect now
The Insa Online is browser based application which allows the asset manager or his/her client to
(online) up to date information about one or more portfolios. The user can also generate a
Performance Report and many more functions.
Portfolio manager can give access to real-time status of clients portfolio. With easy to use interface it is possible to navigate through application, print report, consolidate and more.Connect now